[sdiy] Free PAIA MCVI, Portland, OR

John Speth johnspeth at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 21:02:16 CEST 2019

I want to give away a fully functioning single channel MIDI to CV
convert system based on the PAIA MCVI from 1989. It's large and heavy by
today's standards for MIDI-CV devices. It contains a linear bipolar 15V
power supply. I contains a better-than-designed-in offset and scale
adjustment circuit based on multi-turn pots. It supposedly has a CV to
MIDI function but I never used it. Firmware is MCVI V1.3.

Pics:

http://myplace.frontier.com/~jspeth/MCVI/MCVI_1.JPG

http://myplace.frontier.com/~jspeth/MCVI/MCVI_2.JPG

Operation manual:

http://myplace.frontier.com/~jspeth/MCVI/MCVI_200.pdf

I would like to give it away to the first person willing to pick it up
in Portland, OR (actually Tigard) and who will give it a good home.?? I
will not ship it without considerable cost up front to the recipient.

Please respond privately.

John Speth (johnspeth at yahoo.com)