[sdiy] Difficult 2164 behaviour between different sections.

Mike Beauchamp list at mikebeauchamp.com
Tue Jul 16 22:32:21 CEST 2019

Okay, thanks guys...
so I can use 2164's in an application where they are almost never being
used and set to "full hot"? I guess I'm just a bit paranoid before
committing to any design that I'm making more than a few of.. I don't
want my 10-year-in-the-future-self to be swamped with the task of
finding a replacement for the 2164 and repairing things for years.

Mike