[sdiy] NOS parts and PCB's for Synth, Amp's etc.

TERRY SHULTZ thx1138 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 15 20:07:38 CEST 2019

Hi All,

As we move into a really warm July, we have decided to take a current inventory of our items on hand and reduce as quickly as possible due to Higher rent on our building
And the need for making room for newer projects.

We have bags of Caps, resistors, Pots, Knobs , Groove tubes matched and to be matched, Transformer and many other rather useful items.

As we are looking to move a good deal of parts, Small volumes may be possible but we are looking for folks that need all of them obviously.

Please let me know if you are looking for Yamaha boards and Yamaha parts for restoration or repairs.

Contact me offline @ THX1138 at earthlink.net <mailto:THX1138 at earthlink.net> and tell me your needs.

No reasonable offers will be refused but we are in process of doing our inventory of thousands of different parts.

Payment details are Cash or Paypal. We can ship via UPS or Fedex.

Best regards,

Terry Shultz
Cell# +1-562-355-4699