[sdiy] Jon Blacet has left the building

Kylee Kennedy kmkennedy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 20:21:10 CEST 2019

I had ordered a few kits from him just a month prior and he was super
helpful when I goofed and paypal receipt had my old address. I first got
into Frac Rack before eurorack and built a system to be an effects rack for
my guitar. After doing Eurorack synth DIY builds I’ve gone back to John
Blacet for more kits. I hope the family understands he created a community
of musicians that are using his musical instruments daily. He will be
missed.

Kylee Kennedy

PS I hope the Blacet synth company lives on in some form or another. So
many great modules.