[sdiy] eagle.go Euro panel application (was Re: Anyone alive?)

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Sat Jul 13 07:09:46 CEST 2019

Hi Brian,

Perhaps, yes.

Perpendicular panels are indeed unsupported, and while I've considered it,
I don't intend to build any more modules that way, so I probably won't
bother. Would need a Z-offset attribute on each relevant component, and a
global attribute indicating which edge of the board the panel was to be
attached to. I don't think any other inputs would be required, unless the
component origin was inexplicably off-centre. Are you building modules in
the Doepfer style, with Cliff jacks and 16mm pots on opposing sides of the
board?

John