[sdiy] Errors when importing Bitmap in Eagle

Schwarz Raphael raphschwarz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 02:59:31 CEST 2019

Hey list !
Hope everybody isn’t too busy enjoying the summer !

Does anyone happen to know what’s going on when I try importing a BMP in Eagle. It was doing fine until recently

It’s not the first time I get this message and I had trouble in the past when trying to import BMPs made on Illustrator.
Somewhat reexporting them through another software did the trick but not anymore. I tried all day with different export schemes and no luck. it’s starting to get annoying.

It goes through the lines (slowly as usual) and then fails at the end with this message

Format error in call to 'printf()’

Volume/path-to-my-file

Format specifier/argument type mismatch

If anybody knows that is a life saver