[sdiy] Anyone alive?

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:50:09 CEST 2019

Alive
been splitting my time between a few new modules in the works , and preparing ideas for some shows I’m going to be playing In Europe This summer . it’s always nice when you end up making music more than anything else ;)

also still trying to figure out how to use this Brooklyn storefront to do workshops and or meetups. if anyone from sdiy finds themselves in nyc hit me up
Sent from my iPhone