[sdiy] Anyone alive?

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Wed Jul 10 18:28:08 CEST 2019

Quincas Moreira wrote:
> Alive and bleeping! A bit busy with some film scoring, but getting
> back to making SDIYG videos soon :)

Film scoring, eh? Can that be heard somewhere ... when?
I'm asking because, you're the Quincas M. who also released some
free-to-use music tracks some youtubers are using, right?
That was pretty neat stuff that I heard there!

As for alive, my sleep deprived head doesn't feel like it, but as I'm
typing, I reckon I am.
Funny, Tom worked on stompboxes. I did, too, well, just building, after
discovering dead Grandpa's stash of CCCP and East German Germanium
transistors.
And I'm about to build a guitar speaker cabinet (which is somewhat of an
adventure without anything remotely resembling a wood workshop).

But I will also connect that to a DIYed Theremin - that's almost on
topic again, eh?

- Steve