[sdiy] Difficult 2164 behaviour between different sections.

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Wed Jul 17 18:42:47 CEST 2019

This resistor is only for Irwin linearized 2164 circuits.

If you refer to Mike Irwin's article, Figure 1, the resistor (4.7k in my
designs) is placed between pin 1 of IC1 (the linearizing opamp) and pins 3
and 6 of the two 2164 VCAs.  Hence, the resistor would go between the two
dots at pin 1 of IC1.

I can't post files on this forum, but I will send you a private email with a
schematic.