[sdiy] Anyone alive?

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Wed Jul 10 18:17:45 CEST 2019

I've been working on a hand-built Polaris filter that has a
voltage-controlled morphing circuit for 32 filter modes in an 8-voice by
4-bank configuration.  It involves 13 PCBs (including the panel PCB) plus 32
little "chiclets" for each of the mode gain ratios.  I've got all of it done
except the quad 8-channel scanner (which involves 6 PCBs -- one for control,
one for logic, and four for 8 channels each).  So far it's all working
perfectly.  I was hoping to get it finished this week, but now (because of
home renovations) I'm without a laundry-room sink, so no more PCB etching
for a few days.

On 2019-07-09 9:50 p.m., KA4HJH wrote:
> No posts since June 30.
>

> Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
> "The Mac Doctor"
>
> "By the end of Chuck Statler's 'Rock Videos' of Devo we agreed that even
if Devo did not take the stage it was still the best concert any of us had
ever attended." --Kim Thayil (Soundgarden), 1995