[sdiy] cox.net subscribers (was Re: Anyone alive?)

Ben Stuyts ben at stuyts.nl
Wed Jul 10 16:36:06 CEST 2019

Hi,

Maybe a bit related... I see a lot of emails being refused by cox.net <http://cox.net/> (or actually, their mail servers at cloudfilter.net <http://cloudfilter.net/>). This has been going on since May. I have written three times now requesting that this domain be whitelisted on their end, but I have not received a single reaction back. Perhaps if cox.net <http://cox.net/> members themselves complain to their provider it would help getting this solved.

Ben