[sdiy] Fatar Keyboard wiring diagram vs. Pratt-Reed Keyboard

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 24 18:16:20 CET 2019

Hello Luis,

You are correct, The Fatar folks do not respond to email very well.

It appears that I will have to call them and see if I can get a better response.

The kluge klaviaturen gmbh <https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=kluge+klaviaturen+gmbh&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8> company is whom I worked with when I worked at PPG and built the PRK expansion keyboard.

I have heard that Steinway in Hamburg may have acquired this company in 1998 , however thay may still be willing to see Piano Beds still for upgrading pianos etc.

I used Wersi organ spring contacts for this double bussed design, but I am not sure if these are still available from Wersi.

good hunting.

regards,

Terry