[sdiy] Fwd: Fatar Keyboard wiring diagram vs. Pratt-Reed Keyboard

paula at synth.net paula at synth.net
Sat Feb 23 23:15:08 CET 2019

Terry,

  You can get the schematic from them, though they share it as a DXF
file (I have no idea why!).
It's a straight forward diode matrix and you have the option for way the
diodes go (anode or cathode commoned).

  Word of warning they are TERRIBLE at replying to email, call them and
you get a way better service.

Paula