[sdiy] Fatar Keyboard wiring diagram vs. Pratt-Reed Keyboard

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 22 23:55:29 CET 2019

Hello folks,

I am running out of 61-note Pratt reed keyboards that I have been sitting on for 20 _ years.

Down to the last 5 units, I started out with 30 units and have been using them up.

Back in the late 1970’s I licensed the E-Mu patented poly keyboard design from E-Mu and I have been building
a few Mono and Poly keyboards up. I will now have to buy some Fatar keyboards and they are requiring me to
buy quite a few for packing reasons.

Does anyone have the schematic to this brand of 5 octave keyboard as I will have to adapt it to my existing
design.

Otherwise, I might just go the route of Midi to CV/Gate Module as an alternate path.

Any suggestions on whose Midi to CV/Gate module is the best and how many channels out would be good to know.

best regards,

Terry Shultz
Shultz Products LLC.