[sdiy] Something better than CD4066 to switch CVs?

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Tue Feb 19 21:55:39 CET 2019

In this case though, we were discussing switching the *timng cap*, so the extra resistance is not “in series with the V/oct input” at all.

I’m not saying that it wouldn’t mess stuff up, just that that’s not where we were suggesting putting it! And as Christian pointed out, it’s actually more the *off* resistance that’s important, since if things go a bit out when the switch is on for LFO mode, we probably don’t care too much.

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY