[sdiy] Something better than CD4066 to switch CVs?

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Tue Feb 19 11:06:21 CET 2019

The Prophet 5 managed to switch Oscillator B into low frequency mode about thirty years ago, so it must be possible.

I had a look at the schematic and it doesn’t look like they switch an extra cap in though. Instead they switch an extra -15V into the CV. The Pro-1 uses the same trick.

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY