[sdiy] Something better than CD4066 to switch CVs?

Mike Beauchamp list at mikebeauchamp.com
Tue Feb 19 02:53:43 CET 2019

Does anyone have any experience using chips to switch multiple CV's? I
have a recommendation to use CD4066, but was wondering if maybe there's
something more modern and appropriate.

My power supply is +/-15 and I intend to switch signals from -5 to about
+11 and including ones intended to be accurate 1v/oct pitch CV's.

I was also thinking about using one of these IC's to switch in an
additional timing capacitor in a VCO circuit (to send it into LFO land),
but I'm wondering if I'd be compromising VCO stability in any way by
tying it to the switch IC.

Mike