[sdiy] Is anyone in Europe looking to get rid of their early Electronotes?

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:53:41 CET 2019

I should note that I've been meaning to get an "everything" set for a
while, and would be willing to sell some or all of my first half (or so?)
set to offset my cost for that (so I'm not asking Bernie to break anything
up).  I hadn't really piped up before because the requester specifically
said in Europe, but I'm willing to discuss....

Pete