[sdiy] Noise Chip (was: Re: Homemade synth clone)

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Sat Feb 16 18:23:56 CET 2019

Another way would be to get hold of one of the old sound chips that do this natively. There are still a ton of those flying about. SID is famous and consequently more valuable and rarer, but there are lots of others.

There’s a list of likely candidates on this wiki page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_chip

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY