[sdiy] Homemade synth clone

John P Shea info at extrinia.com
Sat Feb 16 11:18:55 CET 2019

Awesome undertaking!

Remember to keep your testing as modular as possible - BOM/schematic,
firmware.

Get each of the sub-systems working before wiring them up.

Don’t underestimate the mechanical design either. Get all your parts in
your hand and check both the library footprint and board/panel clearance.

Looking forward to updates.

Regards,
JPS