[sdiy] Homemade synth clone

Mattias Rickardsson mr at analogue.org
Sat Feb 16 10:53:50 CET 2019

Impressive undertaking, good luck with it! :-)
I hope you eventually find a good dual-pot solution.
My only advice in addition to what others are saying is that if you're into
recreating the panel, make sure to use the correct typefaces. The typeface
is the text's voice. Been seeing too many sad "clones" or "replicas"
blatantly/ignorantly using Arial lately... :'-(

/mr