[sdiy] Problems with linearized SSI2164 ?

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 03:27:34 CET 2019

Exactly.

There is an old saying hereabouts: "Weirdness is caused by hf
oscillations." This is obviously one of the first things to consider in
a situation like this. Especially when a change has been made that
reduces the stability by a factor of 5.

If you make a change in a design and it doesn't work reliably, then
guess what? You should change it back.

Ian

ijfritz.byethost4.com