[sdiy] s-diy meetup at Synthplex?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Feb 12 21:22:42 CET 2019

It's confusing. I'd like to go for a day and see some live music as well
as the synth museum... it's kinda a la carte there so it adds up. But
you do get the Seminars (not to be confused with the Workshops) and
Exhibits for that price, though that could be first-come, first-served.
Maybe it'll become a west-coast MoogFest. I'm just happy it's not in
Northern California.