[sdiy] ESD-Mat?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Feb 11 11:48:57 CET 2019

I got mine from Renex, they sell a bunch of stuff for electronic
manufacturing. I believe this was made somewhere in China, but I have no
way to find out exactly. Anyway it wasn't too expensive. Got 2 or 3
square meters of it, and I think I haven't replaced any piece for 8
years maybe. And I also use knife to cut paper on it all the time. Still
looks too good to be replaced. And it works.

Roman