[sdiy] Moog Voyager - No Osc Sound

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:13:09 CET 2019

I never said they scrap the board due to excessive cost of rework.  I
only said it was more economical although I should had clarified that
"economical" included returning a fully working unit to the customer
in the fastest turnaround possible when it is under warranty.  Or
shipping a replacement board to the certified repair shop.

MC