[sdiy] Moog Voyager - No Osc Sound

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Sat Feb 9 19:00:02 CET 2019

Not sure about that last suggestion. Old sage advice given to me when
working with unknown voltage dangers: no rings and keep one hand in your
pocket. No rings so you don't create shorts on your own (bracelets too I
guess, etc). The one hand thing is to keep the shock from traveling
across your chest (heart).