[sdiy] Ladder filters using different different filter topologies.

houshu at muj.biglobe.ne.jp houshu at muj.biglobe.ne.jp
Sat Feb 9 14:16:31 CET 2019

Hello Ben and List,

Alisa 1377 and 1387 have Sallen-Key ladder filters.

http://www.ruskeys.net/eng/base/alisa1377.php
http://www.ruskeys.net/eng/base/alisa1387.php

I wrote blog articles on them. Although they are in Japanese, they may help you.

https://houshu.at.webry.info/200704/article_1.html
https://houshu.at.webry.info/201101/article_3.html

Osamu HOSHUYAMA
Saitama, JAPAN.