[sdiy] Moog Voyager - No Osc Sound

Michael Zacherl sdiy-mz01 at blauwurf.info
Sat Feb 9 11:16:29 CET 2019

> On 6 Feb 2019, at 20:43, ASSI <Stromeko at nexgo.de> wrote:
>
> One of the things that people don't seem to appreciate enough is that the
> humidity in the air is a very important factor.  If you live in a place where
> the air gets dry, one of the most effective ways to mitigate the risk of ESD
> damage is to bring it back to around 40% relative humidity.

I have no explanation why this is, but this winter  in my flat I get several very bad zaps a day.
I don’t have a hygrometer, but it may well be more dry than usual here. :(
Just yesterday, when I was trying to reach a power cable in my modular when swapping modules,
I reached in from the front and got zapped badly somewhere inside it.
Not reassuring! :/
m.