[sdiy] Moog Voyager - No Osc Sound

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Sat Feb 9 09:31:55 CET 2019

Hp i mean agilent i mean keysight many years ago had rf amplifers going
bad in the field. when they analyzed the failures they discovered esd
damage that occurred in the factory several months before the failures.
They were latent ESD failures. After that they went a bit crazy with the
esd protection gear in the factories. they even put goo on all the
monitor screens.

--TimR