[sdiy] Doepfer E510 Keyboard Scanner

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Wed Feb 6 17:56:48 CET 2019

All has been said already, but as someone making keyboard encoders for a
living I can't simply shut up. This chip is relict of the past, and
although it's possible to hook it up to regular Fatar keyboard with a
bit of glue logic (quite a big bit), it's probably easier to do it with
any kind of microcontroller. There are a few ready to use solutions,
like the ucapps you mentioned later, or others with no programming needed.

Roman