[sdiy] Chromatic Tuner Design

Antonio Tuzzi antoniotuzzi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:03:48 CET 2019

I use YIN (autocorrelation) method to do pitch recognition

I have very god results between 30hz and 5kHz using 3072 samples windows (ovelap 1536) (34 msecs delay at 44.1 kHz SR )

deviation is 0.01 between that range
til 8kHz I get 0.5 deviation

you can see NYSTHI module GRAN TUNISMO in VCV rack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Ap1W-Cw3w&feature=youtu.be