[sdiy] Chromatic Tuner Design

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 10:07:45 CET 2019

Look up autocorrelation and AMDF. These are techniques used for detecting periodicity in complex waveforms.

Don't both with FFT for pitch detection. It has loads of latency, poor pitch resolution, and is easily tricked by a missing fundamental.

-Richie,

Sent from my Xperia SP on O2

---- oren levy wrote ----