[sdiy] Fwd: Doepfer E510 Keyboard Scanner

Miles Stevens milesstevens89 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:22:53 CET 2019

Brian,

Thanks very much for your detailed response.

I realised after sending out this email that I had completely forgotten
about the MIDIbox solutions and, sure enough, they seemed to have a more
contemporary solution here:

http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_kb.html

I think this will probably suit my needs well.

Much appreciated -Miles Stevens