[sdiy] Moog Voyager - No Osc Sound

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 03:16:47 CET 2019

For what it's worth, there's this writing, I forget if it's been
posted here before, though it does discuss "cantankerous" actions that
have caused heated religious discussions in SDIY's history (whether to
preemptively replace working parts, especially electrolytic caps, in
older equipment).
http://www.oldcrows.net/~oldcrow/synth/tips.txt
I found the link in this first post here - I'm on GroupDIY as benb,
though I didn't participate in this thread:
https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=25005.0

I don't have strong opinions here, I'm just hoping this sheds more
light than heat.