[sdiy] Moog Voyager - No Osc Sound

Kenny Balys kenny at beatkamp.com
Mon Feb 4 02:08:03 CET 2019

Some Voyagers had faulty TI chips. Nothing to do with Moog but the symptoms were not consistent. Talk to Amos at Moog and describe this to him.

Moog sent me a new motherboard for my Voyager when I had a barrel of trouble. My synth was far out of warrenty so Moog had 0 obligation: cool company.

Its worth a shot.