[sdiy] Standard markings for modular I/O & CV versus Audio?

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Sat Dec 21 01:09:05 CET 2019

I guess I wasn't clear here.. What I'm getting at here is that I'd prefer
separate attenuators/attenuverters for CV inputs.

Doepfer filters, for instance, typically have a frequency knob and at least
one additional pair of (CV input+dedicated attenuator)

Similarly many VCA designs have separate bias and CV attenuation knobs

I certainly agree that switching jacks have real benefits

John