[sdiy] Standard markings for modular I/O & CV versus Audio?

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 23:42:08 CET 2019

While I agree wholeheartedly that everything is voltage, I do find it
useful in a pinch to look at my Product and know which is the gate input
and which are the EG outs without leaning and squinting,,,  It's just
practical. I doesn't mean I won't patch the "wrong" signals if I want to
but it's a visual aid that helps identify jacks quickly.

[image: QMA]

Quincas Moreira
Director | QMA
mobile:  5534988825