[sdiy] Standard markings for modular I/O & CV versus Audio?

Eric Schlappi eric.schlappi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 23:27:57 CET 2019

I'm with Vladimir. I put a solid box around my outputs and encourage people
to use CV and audio interchangeably.

I also normalize something to every CV attenuator, if you don't want a
control to do something you should turn it down. This makes for much more
flexible/immediate instruments and is one of the advantages 3.5mm jacks
have over bananas, but is obviously not suitable for every module or style
of patching.