[sdiy] Enveloppe follower

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 17:31:31 CET 2019

Hi again.
Well, i should be more precise :  Since i'm in eurorack, i had a lot
of different envelope followers, mainly as inputs for my system. I
discovered that most of them was pretty good for following musical
instruments signals, but not so much for more electronic audio
signal..
I mean, i play a lot of ambient and noise stuff, including sounds
without so much attack, even if they have some relief.

And that's my point :  i'd like to build myself an enveloppe follower
able to be really subtle, and able to be effective even on droning
sounds...
So where should i take a look ? What i have to be careful of ?

Thanks !!
J.

--
Jean Bender