[sdiy] EMC book and Kindle Direct Publishing

Barry Klein barryklein at cox.net
Tue Dec 3 03:27:37 CET 2019

I got a free trial of Adobe Acrobat DC and tried to enter my book into KDP. I did so in an unconventional manner. I got KDP to give me a great proof file in pdf form. But.... it will not accept it because it’s trim size is wrong for what I have selected in KDP.  I went on the community forum and they are ready to hire a hit man to end my posts.  They don’t understand what I’m up against or I don’t understand from them why it can’t. I may have to make a YouTube video so they see what Ive done.  If you want a laugh, read through the two threads.  If you have personal experience and can talk to me about it on the phone I’d love it vs all these pissed off people.

Barry