[sdiy] vocoder filters

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 21:33:22 CEST 2019

Hello all,
I don't know much about vocoders, so am learning lots from this interesting
thread.
A bit off topic, but I was wondering the other day if there are vocoders
with dynamic poles. I'm not sure how to explain this well, but the idea is
to use DSP to do sophisticated analysis of the modulator, then dynamically
modulate (think VCF) the carrier filters'  frequencies accordingly. Could
be implemented with something like an axoloti and several 3320s.
Well, just thinking out loud!
Cheers,
Colin

Virus-free.