[sdiy] Roland Jupiter 6 / MKS-80 sync feature

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Aug 27 21:23:00 CEST 2019

Yeah this reminds me of one setting that the JX-3P can get, that's
unavailable from the programmer. It's one of those 2 bits gives you 4
states and all 4 states are interesting, but you only get 3 of them to
play with.

;----------------------------------------------------------------------
;       .------.------.------.------.------.------.------.------.
;       | DCO1 | DCO1 | DCO2 | DCO2 | VCA  | VCF  |   DCO 2     |
; 0x2E: | LFO  | Env  | LFO  | Env  | Mode | ADSR |   Cross     |  MODS
; b2Eh: |Mod On|Mod On|Mod On|Mod On|Env/Gt| Pol  | Modulation  |
;          b7     b6     b5     b4     b3     b2     b1     b0
;    1=on   1=on   1=on   1=on   1=env   1=norm  11=noise (panel only)
;    0=off  0=off  0=off  10=off 0=gate  0=rev   10=metal
;                                                01=sync
;                                                00=off