[sdiy] Roland Jupiter 6 / MKS-80 sync feature

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Tue Aug 27 20:39:43 CEST 2019

Thanks Colin. That confirms what I was told off-list too.

Sync both ways doesn’t really make sense, so no surprise that Roland left it out. You do wonder a bit why they offered the one-way-or-the-other feature. That is pretty rare, and the Jupiter 6 / MKS-80 seems to be the only Roland synth that does it. Still, it *will* alter things in various situations, so it’s not purposeless.

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY