[sdiy] Roland Jupiter 6 / MKS-80 sync feature

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 17:20:14 CEST 2019

Hi Tom, I forwarded your message to my brother, who recently sold his
mks80. Here is his reply:

Yes you can only sync one osc to the other on the mks-80, not both at the
same time. That's definitely the case via the MPG-80 because of how they
designed the switch, but I can't eliminate the possibility that you can get
them to sync each other via the front panel on the MKS-80. Too bad he
didn't ask this question a month ago!

Cheers,
Colin

https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/