[sdiy] File links on my Oberheim OB-Mx site fixed

Lanterman, Aaron lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Sat Aug 24 09:30:10 CEST 2019

Sorry it took me sooooooooo long to get to this…

Several years ago, my department switched over to using Wordpress for our faculty webpages, and the IT folks ran our old 1995 style HTML that most of us made our webpages with through an “automatic updating” tool, which… pretty much broke everything.
I’ve been slowly going through my webpages trying to update them.

Anyway, if you’re looking for OB-Mx schematics, ROM images (including the calibration ROM), OB-Mx voice card source code from Lynx Crowe, the download links should work now:

https://lanterman.ece.gatech.edu/obmx

Aaron Lanterman, Prof. of ECE, Georgia Tech
My blog on Education and Innovation: https://edupocalypsenow.wordpress.com
My blog on Electronics and Programming: https://lantertronics.blogspot.com