[sdiy] Article "Analyzing the Moog Filter"

mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca
Fri Aug 23 23:23:07 CEST 2019

On Fri, 23 Aug 2019, Donald Tillman wrote:
> On Aug 23, 2019, at 9:09 AM, Quincas Moreira <quincas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>       Don’t forget the Leapfrog topology as implemented by Matthew
>       Skala.
>

> I don't know it.  'Gotta schematic?

  https://files.northcoastsynthesis.com/msk-007.pdf  (page 69 of the PDF)

One of the important properties of this topology is that it in some sense
minimizes component dependence - which is important for keeping the shape
of the curve reasonably consistent when tuning it, given that I'm trying
to keep five OTAs tracking each other.  If you like implementation
details, you might also like the way I'm using different linearizing-diode
currents to set the fixed proportion between the different integrator time
constants.

--
Matthew Skala
mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                 People before tribes.