[sdiy] LTSpice problem: simulating Irwin/Gallo linearised 2164 VCA

Neil Johnson neil.johnson71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:04:54 CEST 2019

Hi Tom,

I've had good success simulating this circuit (and others based on various
models of the 2164), but without your files it is difficult to know what
"node n005" is.

If you can simplify your circuit down to the simplest possible that still
shows the problem you're seeing and you can share it maybe we can help?

Cheers
Neil