[sdiy] stereo optical microscope for assembly and repair

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Sun Aug 18 14:47:45 CEST 2019

I have this here, and am quite happy. I got 2 extra goose neck LED
lights with desk clamps for each under 20€ I think, as the illumination
ring wasn't too great, Been doing SMT soldering with it. The extra lens
that comes with it gets it down to the 3.5x magnification at the lower
end, which is quite nice to get an overview of where the heck you are
first, and then zoom in to see the details. I wouldn't buy a set that
does not have that lens and starts at 7x or even higher.
http://www.amscope.com/3-5x-45x-inspection-dissecting-zoom-power-stereo-microscope-with-64-led-light.html

Kylee Kennedy: