[sdiy] stereo optical microscope for assembly and repair

KA4HJH ka4hjh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 21:07:15 CEST 2019

> On Aug 17, 2019, at 11:26 AM, Kenny Balys <kenny at beatkamp.com> wrote:
>

> The Amazon system is utterly painful and misleading so I went direct to the
> official AmScope website. Lucky, there is now a 15% discount.

I use three camels for tracking prices on Amazon and buy when something drops to a price I can live with. Install the plug-in in your web browser and you're good to go. Unfortunately, thanks to all security "improvements" by Apple the newer versions of Safari aren't supported but you can still use Chrome or Firefox.

https://camelcamelcamel.com

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"