[sdiy] stereo optical microscope for assembly and repair

Kenny Balys kenny at beatkamp.com
Sat Aug 17 17:26:08 CEST 2019

Hi All,

Ok I went ahead, based on the feedback here, and ordered:

Placed on August 17, 2019 7:57:58 AM PDT
Item 	Sku 	Qty 	Subtotal
3.5X-90X Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope w Boom Stand + 80 LED Light
SM-3TZ-80S 	1 	$519.99
0.5X Reduction Lens for C-mount Cameras 	RU050 	1 	$44.99
Discount (Weekend Sale 15% Off) 	-$84.75

I am cheap so I went ahead and got a tool I can use for my entire career/life.
Trying to do
this for less than $400 would not deliver a tool with this property.

The Amazon system is utterly painful and misleading so I went direct to the
official AmScope website. Lucky, there is now a 15% discount.

I ordered the reduction C-mount camera adapter so I can (hopefully) mount my
Ikonoskop or
Bolex and make some music video worthy footage.

Thanks all for your input.
./k